Angielski to niezwykle melodyjny język, którym nie raz da się wyrazić znacznie więcej niż w języku polskim. Nic więc dziwnego, że chętnie używamy go do tego by wyrazić siebie. Również na portalu Facebook.
Jeśli zależy Ci na tym by zrobić to w sposób ciekawy, kreatywny i poprawny warto sięgnąć po nasze opisy zdjęć po angielsku. Cytaty, słowa piosenek, opisy czy sentencje sprawią, że Twój profil stanie się ciekawym miejscem chętnie odwiedzanym i komentowanym przez znajomych.
Nasze opisy na fb są bardzo różnorodne – bez trudu znajdziesz więc takie, które będą pasować do Twojego charakteru czy przemyśleń.
Life is short. Take the trip. Buy the shoes. Eat the cake.
- I’m 97% sure you don’t like me, but I’m 100% sure I don’t care.
- Worrying about how things might go wrong, doesn’t help things to go right.
- This time, last year, everything was so different.
People should say what they mean and not make other people stumble around.
Distance really knows how to test relationships.
The most successful people recognize that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation.
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide, Autumn Leaves
- But I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
- Don’t let your habits become handcuffs.
- I need the pain of loneliness to make my imagination work.
- Time goes on even when we do not.
- Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
- Some people are only meant to be in your life temporarily.
- If you’re reading this, I hope you find the strength to get through whatever it is that’s causing you so much internal conflict.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.
- People become successful the minute they decide to.
It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thought make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light.
What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are.
Read somthing positive every night and listen to something helphul every morning.
You are a peck of dust in this vast ocean of wilderness.
Moving from place to place in search of your resting place.
But so lost that you have no where to go.
So you keep wandering till you find your home.
- Sometimes the long way is the only way home.
- Don’t be afraid of what might happen. Be excited for who you could become.
- I’ma keep running ‘cause a winner don’t quit on themselves.
- Never stop learning. If you learn one new thing everyday, you will overcome 99% of your competition.
- I know not everyone can afford to do that but when you are given an opportunity, you’ve got to work your butt off.
- Spend more time smiling than frowning and more time praising than criticizing.
- Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.
Drink from the well of your self and begin again
- Tell me, have you ever wanted someone so much it hurts?
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t know you at all
Tell me what this is because I’m trying so hard and for once I thought you were actually trying too but are you really?